Safer Parenting with Alcohol Monitoring
|Monitored Parent has the option of
receiving a scheduled test reminder.
|Monitored Parent submits breath test and identity is confirmed with facial recognition technology.|
|Concerned Parent receives next day or
real-time reports of testing data.
Key Feature - Adaptive Facial Recognition for Identity Confirmation
Additional Benefits to Attorney
- Helpful sample court order language reference online used by judges when mandating parent to use Soberlink.
- Court admissible data that is time stamped and details compliance or non-compliance for addressing consequences.
- Expert testimony available to assist in answering questions regarding the Soberlink System’s testing accuracy and protocol.
- Easy online set-up which is quick and discreet for your clients
- Family law trained customer service team that are sensitive to your clients’ needs
Learn how you can help your clients enforce safer parenting against alcoholism. Complete this form below.