Personal information, such as your name, personal postal and email address, or personal telephone number, is collected only when you voluntarily provide it. Such information is received when you send an email through the site or make some other specific contact, such as completing an online form. The personal information you provide to Soberlink is used only to respond to a request for information. Personal information will not be sold or rented to any third parties.
Information Collection and Use
Soberlink may ask you to register and provide information when you register as a visitor to the Site, purchase a product from Soberlink, register to access a Soberlink online demonstration, product upgrades, or white papers, or respond to a marketing campaign, among other things. The information gathered is used to enhance the user experience on the Site and to enable you to utilize Soberlink products and services.
We use this information for the following primary purposes:
- Operate and improve our Services;
- Understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience and enjoyment using our Services;
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- Provide and deliver products and services you request;
- To send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Communicate with you about promotions, rewards, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by Soberlink and our selected partners;
- Link or combine it with other information we get from third parties, to help understand your preferences and provide you with better services;
- To provide product, to fulfill an order or to complete a transaction;
- To ensure that our products are updated and operating correctly, and to provide the appropriate level of support for our customers.
In addition, we may use your information to improve the content of our website, products and services; to alert you to product upgrades, updates and renewal information regarding our products and services; and to share special offers, product announcements and other new products and services from Soberlink.
Site Activity Data
Each time a visitor comes to this Site, our servers collect and log certain information. These Web access logs are kept for a reasonable period of time. The information in these logs may include, but are not necessarily restricted to, your machine’s IP address, your username (if applicable), date, time, and files that were accessed. These log files are used for site administration, security reviews, performance, and to help improve the end-user experience of visitors to our website.
A cookie is a small text file that we transfer to your computer and/or device, to identify a user’s computer/device and to “remember” things about your visit, such as your preferences, or a user name and password. Information contained in a cookie may be linked to your personal information for purposes such as improving the quality of our Services, tailoring recommendations to your interests, and making the Services easier to use.
We, and third party advertising companies may collect information using Web beacons. Web beacons or “gifs,” are electronic images that may be used in our Services or in our emails. We use Web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon. Advertisers may use web beacons in connection with our Services in order to collect and use data regarding the viewing and usage of content, advertisement performance, and your interests, for the purpose of delivering relevant advertising to you.
Information for Opting-Out of Cookies and Web Beacons
Disclosure of Your Information
Soberlink may share aggregate or de-identified information about you with advertisers, publishers, business partners, sponsors, and other third parties. Soberlink does not share your personal information except as described below:
- With your consent, for example, when you agree to our sharing your information
with other third parties for their own marketing purposes subject to their separate privacy policies.
- Agents and Service Providers: Soberlink may use companies and individuals to perform services on our behalf. These agents and service providers may have access to your personal information in connection with the performance of services for Soberlink.
- Protection of Soberlink and Others: We may release personal information when we believe that release is appropriate to comply with the law or respond to lawful requests or legal process; in an emergency to protect the personal safety of any individual; to enforce or apply our rights; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Soberlink, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection.
- Corporate Transfers and Financing: Soberlink may share your personal information in connection with any merger, sale of Soberlink assets, or a financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
Third Party Sites and Applications
In addition to third party advertisements, our Service may contain links to third party websites or provide access to third party applications. The Service may also be accessed through third party sources including social networking platforms. Soberlink is in no way responsible for the privacy policies or practices of these third parties. Please be sure to read the privacy policies and terms of those third parties to learn about their use of information about you.
Changing or Deleting Your Information
We have put in place reasonable technical and organizational measures designed to help secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, or disclosure. We cannot, however, guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to overcome those measures or use your personal information for improper purposes. Also, please note that email and messaging systems are not considered secure, so we discourage you from sending us personal information through these mediums.
We may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information, across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are located in the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, please note that you are transferring information, including personal information, to a country and jurisdiction that may not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction, and you consent to the transfer of information to the U.S. and the use and disclosure of information about you, including personal information, as described in this Policy.
Our Policy Regarding Children
Information from Other Sources
In order to enhance our ability to provide relevant marketing, offers and services to you, we may obtain information about you from other sources and add it to your account information.
Who We Share Information With
Soberlink may share the information you provide with our business partners acting on our behalf for the uses described above.
Security of Your Information
We are very sensitive to the privacy concerns of our customers and visitors to our Site, and access to customer information is restricted to authorized personnel only.
If you do not want Soberlink to contact you or your company for marketing purposes by email, postal mail, fax and/or phone, you may opt out by contacting our customer service or by sending email or writing to us at the below address. Please note that we do not allow our customers to opt out of contact that is required for the functionality of our products and services
How Can I Correct or Remove Information About Me?
We may use or disclose your protected health information to help deliver, coordinate, manage, and facilitate your healthcare and related services. For example, we may consult with or disclose medical information about you to providers such as your physician or other doctors, nurses, technicians, or other personnel who are involved in taking care of you.
By using the Site, you consent to our collection and use of personal information you choose to provide to us.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Questions or Suggestions