What is Soberlink
Soberlink provides the most innovative solution for remote alcohol monitoring. Soberlink combines a professional grade Breathalyzer that is wirelessly connected to a cloud-based web portal. The technology uses facial recognition to confirm identity, tamper resistant sensors to ensure integrity of the tests, and automation to create a seamless monitoring solution. In 2016, Soberlink gained FDA 510(k) clearance for medical use and is widely accepted by major treatment facilities and clinical programs across the country. Soberlink has been a trusted alcohol monitoring solution for criminal justice, workplace compliance, addiction treatment, and family law since 2011.
Linking Sobriety with Technology
Sober Sky is a cloud-based recovery management software that automates the alcohol testing process from start to finish. Sober Sky can be customized to fit a variety of needs or programs and is the engine behind the user-friendly Soberlink System.
- Adaptive Facial Recognition technology
- Tamper detection
- Real-time text message reminders and Alerts
- Customizable scheduling
- Automated reporting options
How Does it Work
Soberlink Cellular Devices use facial recognition technology to confirm identity during each breath test. BAC results are wirelessly transmitted in real time via Verizon’s Private Network to Soberlink’s cloud-based recovery management software. The Soberlink System allows for custom testing schedules, as well as specific notification and automated report settings.
|Receive a Reminder|
|Submit a Test|
|Review a Test|
Who Uses Soberlink
- Clinical monitoring programs
- Workplace compliance programs
- Family Law / Child Custody cases
- Individuals looking to share their sobriety
Automated Reminders and Alerts
- Customizable testing schedules
- Text message reminders for Clients
- Email/text message Alerts for designated Contacts
- Automated overview Reports – daily, weekly, monthly
Soberlink Devices are able to store test results when outside of cellular coverage areas. When coverage is restored, the Device automatically uploads stored results to the Sober Sky Web Portal and reconciles the Client’s test history. When a Device is outside of cellular coverage, automated Alerts are sent to designated Contacts.
- Internal Device sensors dedicated to tamper detection
- Proprietary technology flags inconsistencies with human breath
- Court-validated tamper detection
Integrated Facial Recognition
- Government-grade facial recognition software
- Adapts to subtle appearance changes
- Reduces manual process of test photo review
Verizon Hosted Private Network
Soberlink sets itself apart by working with the very best partners. Our partnership with Verizon assures that test results are delivered securely and on time. The Soberlink Cellular Device offers the largest wireless coverage of any breath device on the market.
Reliability You Can Trust
The FDA cleared Soberlink Cellular Device is patented under US Patent No. 8,381,573 and has a registered medical device license in California. Soberlink Devices are manufactured in the USA. Every Device passes through rigorous testing and upholds the highest manufacturing certifications: ISO 9001, 14001, 13485, AS9100, and OHSAS18001 certified by UL-DQS ITAR registered (M16646).
What Customers Say
“Soberlink has been a great addition to the Connection recovery support program.”
Jenna KoskiManager of Recovery Support, Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation
- "Clients that leave the program with a Soberlink device do the best out of all our clients and we have evidence to say that they are successful."
Royce DockrillValiant Recovery
- "Soberlink helps my clients change old patterns and offers them structure and accountability, which are vital for a successful recovery. I couldn’t think of a more effective tool for my clients who struggle with alcohol addiction."
Dr. Shannon HanrahanClinical Psychologist
- "I wish everyone could leave a treatment center with Soberlink in their hands, it’s a great tool."
Cindy FeinbergRecovery Coach of NY
- "Soberlink appears to be the most user-friendly, sensitive, and specific way to monitor alcoholic abstinence. My prediction is that Soberlink will soon replace all forms of alcohol monitoring on the market today."
Dr. Gregory SkipperMedical Director for Promises Professional Health Program