Submit a Buyback Request
Buyback Program Terms & Conditions
By participating in the Buyback Program, the Customer (“you”) give Soberlink permission to inspect your Device according to its standard operating procedures. You additionally agree to the following:
- Upon receipt of the Device, ownership will transfer to Soberlink who will maintain possession of it regardless of the outcome of the inspection.
- If the inspection finds the Device to be out of working condition, no refund will be provided. If the inspection finds the Device to be in working condition, and within tolerance of all testing procedures, a partial refund (“Buyback Refund”) will be provided. You will be notified of the inspection results within 90 days of receipt of the Device.
- The maximum Buyback Refund amount will be $125 for the Soberlink Cellular Device (Device IDs beginning with 3700 and 3800), and $75 for the Soberlink Connect Device. These prices are subject to change as determined by Soberlink.
- The Buyback Refund will first be applied to any open balance on your account, with any remaining balance applied to the payment method on file for the original purchaser of the Device.
- If you did not purchase the Device from Soberlink directly, you may not be eligible for the Buyback Refund.