When you access the Services through a networking platform we may collect information made available through the networking platform such as your: (1) real name, (2) user identification number and/or user name, (3) locale, city, state, and country, (4) gender, (5) birthdate, (6) time zone and (7) email address. When you visit our Services, your computer or device’s operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type, and language and website you visited before coming to our Site may be logged automatically. We also collect information about your usage and activity, such as number of clicks, pages viewed, order of pages viewed, the amount of time spent on particular pages, links you click, and the date and time of this activity. We use this information to monitor and analyze use of the Services and to analyze certain data, such as the average time a user spends using the Service in a day, and the average number of visits to the Service per day/month, etc. If you use or launch our Services on a mobile device or tablet computer, such as an iPad, we may collect information regarding your device type, operating system and version, IP address, and unique device ID. In some cases, we may provide device IDs to a third party to help us analyze user activity.
A cookie is a small text file that we transfer to your computer and/or device, to identify a user’s computer/device and to “remember” things about your visit, such as your preferences, or a user name and password. Information contained in a cookie may be linked to your personal information for purposes such as improving the quality of our Services, tailoring recommendations to your interests, and making the Services easier to use.
We, and third party advertising companies may collect information using Web beacons. Web beacons or “gifs,” are electronic images that may be used in our Services or in our emails. We use Web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon. Advertisers may use web beacons in connection with our Services in order to collect and use data regarding the viewing and usage of content, advertisement performance, and your interests, for the purpose of delivering relevant advertising to you.
Information for Opting-Out of Cookies and Web Beacons
Use of Information
- Operate and improve our Services;
- Understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience and enjoyment using our Services;
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- Provide and deliver products and services you request;
- To send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Communicate with you about promotions, rewards, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by Soberlink and our selected partners;
- Link or combine it with other information we get from third parties, to help understand your preferences and provide you with better services.
Disclosure of Your Information
Soberlink may share aggregate or de-identified information about you with advertisers, publishers, business partners, sponsors, and other third parties. Soberlink does not share your personal information except as described below:
- With your consent, for example, when you agree to our sharing your information with other third parties for their own marketing purposes subject to their separate privacy policies.
- Agents and Service Providers: Soberlink may use companies and individuals to perform services on our behalf. These agents and service providers may have access to your personal information in connection with the performance of services for Soberlink.
- Protection of Soberlink and Others: We may release personal information when we believe that release is appropriate to comply with the law or respond to lawful requests or legal process; in an emergency to protect the personal safety of any individual; to enforce or apply our rights; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Soberlink, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection.
- Corporate Transfers and Financing: Soberlink may share your personal information in connection with any merger, sale of Soberlink assets, or a financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
Third Party Sites and Applications
In addition to third party advertisements, our Service may contain links to third party websites or provide access to third party applications. The Service may also be accessed through third party sources including social networking platforms. Soberlink is in no way responsible for the privacy policies or practices of these third parties. Please be sure to read the privacy policies and terms of those third parties to learn about their use of information about you.
Changing or Deleting Your Information
You may request to review, update, correct, or delete any personal information by contacting us at email@example.com. If Soberlink sends you promotional emails, you may opt out of receiving them by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your accounts or our ongoing business relations.
We have put in place reasonable technical and organizational measures designed to help secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, or disclosure. We cannot, however, guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to overcome those measures or use your personal information for improper purposes. Also, please note that email and messaging systems are not considered secure, so we discourage you from sending us personal information through these mediums.
We may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information, across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are located in the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, please note that you are transferring information, including personal information, to a country and jurisdiction that may not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction, and you consent to the transfer of information to the U.S. and the use and disclosure of information about you, including personal information, as described in this Policy.
Our Policy Regarding Children
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register on the Sites or for the Soberlink Services. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to register or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under the age of 13 may provide any personal information to us. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com.