Family Law Programs
Choose a level that best suits your monitoring needs.
Soberlink is the #1 alcohol monitoring system in Family Law. Each of the unique levels are designed to make parenting time safer with discreet and convenient alcohol testing. Level 1 requires testing only while parenting, and Level 2 requires daily testing.
Benefits of Using Soberlink
Family Law Specific Program
- Whether monitoring is mediation, court ordered, or voluntary, we have a program that will fit your needs and service level
Discreet and Simple Activation
- Device is activated from the comfort of your home
- All Agreements are signed electronically
- Testing evaluations
- Detailed Reports of testing activity
- Expert testimony assistance
With Level 1, the Monitored Client and Concerned Party are responsible for managing the testing schedule. All tests will be documented, but since a schedule is not set in the system, missed tests will not be flagged.
Under Level 1, the Soberlink System will not track missed tests.
For Level 2: Soberlink’s Best Practices suggest 3 to 4 tests per day based on the risk of use.