Family Law Programs
Choose a level that best suits your monitoring needs.
Soberlink is the #1 alcohol monitoring system in Family Law. Each of the unique levels are designed to make parenting time safer with discreet and convenient alcohol testing. Level 1 requires testing only while parenting, and Level 2 requires daily testing.
Benefits of Using Soberlink
Family Law Specific Program
- Whether monitoring is mediation, court ordered, or voluntary, we have a program that will fit your needs and service level
Discreet and Simple Activation
- Device is activated from the comfort of your home
- All Agreements are signed electronically
- Testing evaluations
- Detailed Reports of testing activity
- Expert testimony assistance
Soberlink Family Law Pricing
A printer-friendly pricing sheet of our Family Law Plans for alcohol monitoring.
Soberlink Best Practices
A guide for Family Law Professionals on how to use Soberlink alcohol monitoring effectively.
With Level 1, the Monitored Client and Concerned Party are responsible for managing the testing schedule. All tests will be documented, but since a schedule is not set in the system, missed tests will not be flagged.
Under Level 1, the Soberlink System will not track missed tests.
For Level 2: Soberlink’s best practices suggest 3 to 4 tests per day based on the risk of use.